Mar 20, 2017

Emerald City Comic Con 2017 Photos

Emerald City Comic Con at the beginning of this month was fantastic and I wanted to share some of the photos I took. I was focusing on taking video most of the day, so I don't have a ton of photo's, but you can view my vlog here.







We saw these great Historical Disney Princesses. I was particularly impressed with Cinderella's dress.

Also, I saw these guys a couple times that day. They were just perfect!




My favorite parts of ECCC include:
  • Meeting Timothy Zahn and having him sign my book. He was super nice :D
  • Seeing (but not meeting) Peter Mayhew
  • The Guardians of the Galaxy panel
  • Seeing all the amazing coplays
  • Getting to see all of the fantastic and creative art in the Artists Alley
  • Wandering the Show Floor

What's your favorite part of Comic Con?

No comments:

Post a Comment