Oct 24, 2014

Cinderella Dresses and other Goodies

Some of the most beautiful ball gowns, and just costumes in general, can be found in Rodger's and Hammerstein's Cinderella on Broadway. All of the ball gowns are gorgeous, but Ella's ballgown in particular is 110% more gorgeous than any other costume I've ever seen. Let's not forget the magical transformation from the Tony's.

Cinderella transformation gif - This is so awesome!
You seriously have no idea how many times I've watched this.

Cinderella has been getting ready for the tour which is really exciting because that means its closer to coming to Seattle where I'll be seeing it when it comes next year. Also, it means they released rehersal pictures that are fantastic for costumers like me.

The Cinderella Facebook page released a ton of pictures of the cast in rehearsal with the cast in their petticoats a few weeks ago and I wanted to share them for anyone else whose like me and want's to know what makes all those dresses so poufy and beautiful.








Below are pictures of pictures of some of Ella's dresses when Carly Rae Jepsen played Ella and now the current Ella, Keke Palmer.







No comments:

Post a Comment