Nov 1, 2013

More of Marion

I have some more pictures of my Marion costume I made a few months ago. I wore it for Halloween yesterday but I still haven't finished the embroidery for two reasons. 1. I haven't felt like doing embroidery since I finished what I have. 2. my fabric pen is out of ink and I haven't had a chance to buy a new one.

Anyways, here's the pictures.






 I bough these shoes from Famous Footwear this summer when they were on clearance. They look fantastic but they're a pain to wear!


I want to thank Janey from Atomic Redhead for sharing her embroidery pattern with me. Thank you so much!

And last but not least, me using my frying pan to block the rain.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your costume looks amazing! I’m currently working on mine for Halloween. I’m planning on making my own but am having trouble finding info about the embroidery on the blouse. Would you be willing to share the embroidery pattern you used? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete